MafiaCrime
[MC1] [MC2]
[en_GB] [de_DE] [pl_PL]

Forum >> Off-Topic Chat >> Is it Safe to keep our Money our banks?

Page: [1]

Rating: 0 [+0 -0]

[MOB] Mr. Montana

[inactive]
Post Count: 106
Respect: 128 [+] [-]
05 Dec 2015 02:16am
http://moneywise411.com/no-cash-banks-refusing-to-release-funds/?ppc=425299

[O~G] EaglesxLegend

[avatar]

[inactive]
Post Count: 156
Respect: 124 [+] [-]
06 Dec 2015 06:24am
:shock:

[PND] evilwam420 4sale

[inactive]
Post Count: 55
Respect: 140 [+] [-]
08 Dec 2015 03:56am
i work at for a bank, and a scary fact 95% of the money across the world is digital or on some sort of promissory note. The remaining 5% is in the form of physical cash, which are again promissory notes but it can be treated equivalent with value because it is universally accepted.

[PND] evilwam420 4sale

[inactive]
Post Count: 55
Respect: 140 [+] [-]
08 Dec 2015 03:58am
and as for the SAR its a way to track for AML (anti money laundering) and ATF (anti terrorist funding)

Page: [1]

You must login to post replies

Copyright © 2006-2015 MafiaCrime.org
Mobsters Online | TOS
MC1 | MC2 | moooo.org