MafiaCrime
[MC1] [MC2]
[en_GB] [de_DE] [pl_PL]

Forum >> News and Announcements >> Vault Raid

Page: [1] [2] [3]

Rating: -5 [+0 -5]

The Gambling Legend

[avatar]

[inactive]
Post Count: 169
Respect: -1 [+] [-]
29 Dec 2014 12:21pm
TUNA wrote:
Guy I'm 100% right u have to be drinking the red kool aid not to see this shit scam this is the semiconducting some bullshit happened in reds gang first was the TAI housing fund rip off job now it's the my vault was some how hacked and stolen reds on 24/7 there's no way he didn't see that shit going down .. And the so called thief the guy on the grassy knoll was. Level 1 ?? Fuck me

Don't give it back if I had a gang vault and gave 5 people perms that's on me I fucked up I should be the one to eat the cost

If a guy breaks in to take your tv unless you know his pawn shop your tv is gone bro fucking gone lol

Not if u have Insurance. :angel:

[O~G] VAZZ

[avatar]

[inactive]
Post Count: 52
Respect: 889 [+] [-]
29 Dec 2014 03:45pm
wasnt it like epic or someone that had robbed TCS or GK or some high power gang vault and got like 20-30 bil and 100k+ points a while back and when leader of said gang bitched it was "you gave the perms"

CE Bunny FOR SALE 50k MC1 pts

[avatar]

[inactive]
Post Count: 107
Respect: 642 [+] [-]
29 Dec 2014 05:48pm
EvilBunny wrote:
wasnt it like epic or someone that had robbed TCS or GK or some high power gang vault and got like 20-30 bil and 100k+ points a while back and when leader of said gang bitched it was "you gave the perms"

Which is exactly how it should of been in this instance too.

meep

[avatar]

[inactive]
Post Count: 294
Respect: 0 [+] [-]
29 Dec 2014 07:22pm
Red speaks they jump "get my stuff back or i stop donating"

11401

[avatar]

[inactive]
Post Count: 498
Respect: 0 [+] [-]
29 Dec 2014 08:22pm
Thats bullshit when hell raid my gang v and took my 54k points and 3.2b cash yall told me oh well all ya would do is give him scammer tag but now thats its red she get her shit back thats bs

11401

[avatar]

[inactive]
Post Count: 498
Respect: 0 [+] [-]
29 Dec 2014 08:22pm
Lmao at cold thats the dayum truth right there

[GNK] Gunk

[inactive]
Post Count: 8
Respect: 241 [+] [-]
29 Dec 2014 10:10pm
:lol: :lol:

All of you need to chill out a bit and realize, if the vault scam was simply a vault raid, I would said "Damn, that's bad luck... don't give out perms." However, there was a bit more to this than just a vault raid.

And no, I will not go into detail about the reasons behind the actions except that I stepped in on this one because there were several TOS Violations surrounding it.

As far as any player is concerned on here, I do not give favoritism... I conduct my actions based on the TOS, not what anyone says or thinks on the server.

Even in this situation I did my utmost to resolve the violations without taking more extreme measures. Some of you (you know who you are) might want to think about that for the next time you get caught doing stupid shit that you think we are not going to catch, or be able to see.

[=V=] Fawk Dat

[avatar]

[inactive]
Post Count: 329
Respect: 0 [+] [-]
29 Dec 2014 10:32pm
~VenoM~ wrote:
So where has the money and points from the vault gone?


TUNA

[avatar]

[inactive]
Post Count: 640
Respect: 313 [+] [-]
30 Dec 2014 12:59am
Please list the following TOS rule that where broken

[HAP] Fun Times

[avatar]

[offline]
Post Count: 63
Respect: 598 [+] [-]
30 Dec 2014 01:36am
And the people who broke them as they should be banned. You can't arbitrarily decide to ban or not ban. Break the TOS and you're gone. Except of course for the chick with the highest account on MC 1 who was a multi. SSDD is all I see.

Skullzy

[avatar]

[inactive]
Post Count: 396
Respect: 446 [+] [-]
30 Dec 2014 01:38am
Possibly all of them..

TUNA

[avatar]

[inactive]
Post Count: 640
Respect: 313 [+] [-]
30 Dec 2014 01:43am
I call shenanigans

Skullzy

[avatar]

[inactive]
Post Count: 396
Respect: 446 [+] [-]
30 Dec 2014 01:49am
TUNA wrote:
I call shenanigans

This whole situation was shenanigans..

CE Bunny FOR SALE 50k MC1 pts

[avatar]

[inactive]
Post Count: 107
Respect: 642 [+] [-]
30 Dec 2014 01:58am
Gunk wrote:
:lol: :lol:

All of you need to chill out a bit and realize, if the vault scam was simply a vault raid, I would said "Damn, that's bad luck... don't give out perms." However, there was a bit more to this than just a vault raid.

And no, I will not go into detail about the reasons behind the actions except that I stepped in on this one because there were several TOS Violations surrounding it.

As far as any player is concerned on here, I do not give favoritism... I conduct my actions based on the TOS, not what anyone says or thinks on the server.

Even in this situation I did my utmost to resolve the violations without taking more extreme measures. Some of you (you know who you are) might want to think about that for the next time you get caught doing stupid shit that you think we are not going to catch, or be able to see.


Bollocks.

"Something mysterious happened, which i can't possibly tell you about, but do be sure that the thing I did which looks dodgy as fuck, was completely justifiable."

What a load of heaving, sweaty bollocks.

Skullzy

[avatar]

[inactive]
Post Count: 396
Respect: 446 [+] [-]
30 Dec 2014 02:02am
I have heard it was done to get retribution.. Just a rumour for all I know :p

12191

[avatar]

[inactive]
Post Count: 121
Respect: 102 [+] [-]
30 Dec 2014 02:22am
I think Gunk just gave shit back out to everyone because they wouldn't stop their fucking crying

Skullzy

[avatar]

[inactive]
Post Count: 396
Respect: 446 [+] [-]
30 Dec 2014 06:29am
Peralta wrote:
I think Gunk just gave shit back out to everyone because they wouldn't stop their fucking crying

It's stupid they got anything back.. it's their, possibly your fault (possibly) that it got robbed..

[=V=] Fawk Dat

[avatar]

[inactive]
Post Count: 329
Respect: 0 [+] [-]
30 Dec 2014 10:35am
Peralta wrote:
I think Gunk just gave shit back out to everyone because they wouldn't stop their fucking crying

Yeah I got a few shitty weapons like knight stick and mc shirt but I never got any money which I put in for the housing fund and I never got the armour part I put in either

[=V=] Fawk Dat

[avatar]

[inactive]
Post Count: 329
Respect: 0 [+] [-]
30 Dec 2014 01:46pm
~VenoM~ wrote:
~VenoM~ wrote:
So where has the money and points from the vault gone?

???

Skullzy

[avatar]

[inactive]
Post Count: 396
Respect: 446 [+] [-]
30 Dec 2014 05:50pm
I believe the points were solds, and the money I gotsno ideas :p I also heard 2 people were in on it, one got the pts and money, other got items.

Page: [1] [2] [3]

You must login to post replies

Copyright © 2006-2015 MafiaCrime.org
Mobsters Online | TOS
MC1 | MC2 | moooo.org